God wants to be my refuge. Where I go when trouble comes is my refuge.
Be careful about relationships Matthew 22:37-39
Refuge of relationship. With God and others
Have freedom to walk away 5 wrong replacements
1. Things. Can't replace relationships. Fruit. House. Car.
2. Isolation. Have been hurt and are withdrawing. If we stop trusting
people we can eventually stop trusting God. Acts 2:42. We need each
other. Find refuge in the congregation. Wolf gets sheep on the edge
work myself to the middle. Get involved
3. Unrighteous relationships. 1 Corinthians 5:11. We need to separate
ourselves. Don't walk backwards. Get to where you r pointed. Love them
2 Corinthians 6:14
4. Religion. Don't replace relationship with tradition or rules
religion is doing things so u don't deal with what's going on in u. We
need he refuge of God. Power in relationships but no power in religion.
5. Busyness. Just too busy to build relationships. Martha stop it's
not that important. Don't hurry. We worry about things that don't have
a lasting impact.
Sent from Gwen's iPhone