Wednesday, May 21, 2008

where to start?

4-13-08
Passions
Isaiah 61:1-3
The Spirit of the Sovereign LORD is on me, because the LORD has anointed me to preach good news to the poor. He has sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim freedom for the captives and release from darkness for the prisoners, to proclaim the year of the LORD's favor and the day of vengeance of our God, to comfort all who mourn, and provide for those who grieve in Zion—to bestow on them a crown of beauty instead of ashes, the oil of gladness instead of mourning, and a garment of praise instead of a spirit of despair. They will be called oaks of righteousness, a planting of the LORD for the display of his splendor.

People:
Children (abused and neglected)
Parents
teen parents
teens
women
families of prisoners
health-lifestyles
elderly

Ways:
encourage
teach
give
education
physical needs (health care)
missions
technology

Experiences:
marriage
pregnancy
death

Ministries:
New Heart Fellowship
John 3:16
OBHC
Margaret Hudson
Tulakogee
Samaritan's purse
Focus on the Family
Free in Christ
Joyce Meyer Ministries
Life Outreach
Compassion International

Fun:
Read
make things
technology
websites/podcasts/etc
run

Lord, How do these things work together? Have you created me to be interested and involved in so many things? I know that you are a big God-your ways and your thoughts are higher than mine and I can't comprehend how all this foes together or how you could use my past for your glory. Lord, I know I have to trust you. I know you have called me to your service, for your glory. Teach me to trust you because I can't do anything without you.

John 14:12 I tell you the truth, anyone who has faith in me will do what I have been doing. He will do even greater things than these, because I am going to the Father.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...