Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Doubting

It used to be that when I would think deeply about salvation that I would question mine. I asked the Lord to show me if I needed to deal with something or if it was the enemy trying to stop me from moving forward. Hebrews 11:6 came to my mind 6And without faith it is impossible to please God, because anyone who comes to him must believe that he exists and that he rewards those who earnestly seek him. I asked God to increase my faith and help me to earnestly seek him. I rejoiced greatly when God's truth revealed to me that it was the enemy trying to keep me from joy...if I doubt my salvation I can't live in in the chara (joy) that comes from the fruit of the Spirit. I will have joy in the salvation Christ bought for me!

Thank you Father for revealing to me that you have chosen me to be redeemed by the King. Thank you for giving me the faith to believe and accept your gift and promise. I am so thankful that you have revealed your Truth to me and reminded me that I am your daughter, that you have adopted me. Lord, I pray that you would clarify and remove doubt from any of your children in this area. Let the redeemed of the Lord rejoice in their salvation!!! Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...