Thursday, June 23, 2011

Baby Blessings

My cheeks are still tear stained..I can't dry my eyes.  I saw a fb friend's status today about remembering her angel in heaven.  I saw another friend's status about praying for the family of a baby who just died.  I found these two stories (don't look at them if you don't want to cry)!   Mamie       Miller

My heart just hurts.  I can't even describe it.  I can't imagine the pain of giving birth to a stillborn or having a baby in heaven after only a few weeks here.  I know the pain of miscarriage, but not having carried a baby full term and loosing her.  I have a few friends who have been there.  Yet they have hope.  I guess that's the only way to keep going....to believe that God has a plan for it. 


So...even though I'm still crying this was good for me to consider.  I've had a rough week with my girls....but I have them!  They are with me, I can feel their sweet warm skin and smell their breath and stroke their hair and hear them giggle.  They may not always listen or do what I would like, but they are full of love and energy...and they are here!!! 
  • I will remember how blessed I am to have such sweet girls the next time they are whining or screaming or not sleeping. 
  • I will remember that God chose me to be their momma and He has a plan for their lives and mine. 
  • I will remember that God will give me all I need to be their momma...so when I am short on patience I will go to Him. 
Thank you Jesus for this reminder today!  Thank you for giving me the opportunity to be a momma.  Let me never take it for granted.  Remind me that it is your strength that will make me the momma I desire to be.  Let me always be thankful for the precious girls you have given me.  Lord, comfort those who have lost their babies-just hold them. You have a plan for their pain-you will heal their hurts...call them to you!  Thank you Lord for your goodness and mercy.  In Jesus name.  Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...