Sunday, May 8, 2011

letter from child in heaven

Momma,
I know you miss me, especially on this day.  If I were still on earth with you I would honor and celebrate the life you gave me today.  Don't be sad for me, I have no unmet needs here in heaven.  God has promised "As a mother comforts her child, so will I comfort you;" (Isaiah 66:13a).  I am comforted by God's great love...and momma, I want you to be comforted too!!!
I know that God cares for you during this season of life without me. When Jesus was suffering on the cross, He made plans for his mom to be cared for after His death (John 19:26-27).  Mom, He has made a plan for you after my death as well.  He has plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. (Jeremiah 29:11)
Since His ways are higher that our ways we don't understand why I'm not with you now, but momma, I'm having fun here!!!  Jesus came to earth for you to have fun too-He says "I came that they may have and enjoy life, and have it in abundance (to the full, till it overflows)" John 10:10.  So momma, make the most of your days on earth, they go so quickly.  We will one day be praising Jesus together forever!  Rest in God's plan for you-and trust that your baby is in a place where there is no more pain and no more tears! 


I love you momma!
~Your "baby" always

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...