Thursday, November 4, 2010

Know it All

I have so enjoyed having Zaleigh in Cubbies, learning God's word and hiding it in her heart! We have fun learning the verses and she loves game time!!! I was surprised this week at the revelation I got from her verse. "Luke 2:52-and Jesus grew in wisdom"

Sometimes, I think I know it all...of course, the older I get, the more I realize how little I know. So, just imagine me as a teenager, wow- was I a know-it-all! In the past I have been so afraid to look like I didn't know it all, that I have pretended that I did know it all.

This verse was comforting to see that even Jesus grew in wisdom. Even though he was God and he did know everything, he still grew in wisdom!! How much more do I need to grow in wisdom???

Thank you Lord for your Word. Lord I want wisdom more than riches, let me grow in YOUR wisdom, not the world's wisdom.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...