Saturday, April 24, 2010

Trust

So...trust is something that God is working on in me right now! He has been for quite awhile...but I keep getting in the way! I read this verse in the message and it totally caught my attention.....Here it is in AMP:
Therefore thus says the Lord God, Behold, I am laying in Zion for a foundation a Stone, a tested Stone, a precious Cornerstone of sure foundation; he who believes (trusts in, relies on, and adheres to that Stone) will not be ashamed or give way or hasten away [in sudden panic]. Isaiah 28:16 AMP The NIV says: the one who trusts will never be dismayed. And the message version that caught my attention says: a trusting life won't topple.

I say that I trust God and that I trust others in my life (husband, family, friends) but I've been shown this week that I really don't!!!! If I am not trusting and respecting my husband, then I am not honoring and trusting God. If I am don't have love I am nothing...and love always trusts (1 Corinthians 13)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...