Sunday, April 11, 2010

random notes

For the past few weeks I have been listening to different teaching podcasts while I work...I have taken some notes...they are random!



Change your why to what! (Why is this happening?...to What can I learn from this?)

We can choose to be people that trouble stops, or people that trouble propels!



Ezekiel 11:19 (Amplified Bible)
And I will give them one heart [a new heart] and I will put a new spirit within them; and I will take the stony [unnaturally hardened] heart out of their flesh, and will give them a heart of flesh [sensitive and responsive to the touch of their God]



God may send what we need in a package we don't want.



What you can't stand, you may be called to fix.



There is a treasure in this trial.

Get the strife out of your life!!! Strife opens the door to confusion(James 3-4)

We spend way too much time trying to figure out way too much stuff...that we're never going to understand...so let's just enjoy our lives and God be God and love Him for who He is and not what He does. (Deuteronomy 8)

Persecution is from people, affliction is from circumstances....the enemy uses both against people when they come into the light.

We may sometimes loose a battle...but We WIN the war!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...