Monday, May 12, 2008

Bath Time

Often as I see my husband bathe my toddler, I wish that I had that luxury. There are nights I am just so tired after caring for my family and working that it seems I have nothing left to take care of me.
Shortly after having one of these thoughts, God reminded me that He cares for me in this way. He washes me in the blood of Jesus and all my sins are forgiven! He bathes me in His mercy and kindness each day. He loves me and takes better care of me than I could ever think of providing for my child.
Psalm 51
Ezekiel 16:9-14
I Corinthians 6:11
Ephesians 5:26
Titus 3:5
Lord, thank you for the care that you provide me. Thank you Jesus for washing me...white as snow! Just as the water drains from the tub, never to be seen again, so my sin sent down the drain! Thank you Lord that you care for me more than I can for my child-that you sing over me! Thank you for washing me and sanctifying me through the work of the Holy Spirit. Let me cooperate with you and not fight it like a toddler might. I love you Lord and I want you to wash me so I can be who you created me to be. In Jesus name~ Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...