Thursday, June 26, 2008

Princess

Psalm 103:1-5
1 Praise the LORD, O my soul;
all my inmost being, praise his holy name.
2 Praise the LORD, O my soul,
and forget not all his benefits-
3 who forgives all your sins
and heals all your diseases,
4 who redeems your life from the pit
and crowns you with love and compassion,
5 who satisfies your desires with good things
so that your youth is renewed like the eagle's.

Did you see that in verse 4? The Lord crowns me with His love and compassion! I am his princess! This verse jumped out at me after I watched the movie Enchanted. During the movie I was thinking that I wanted to be like the princess, I wanted to stick out and be different than the world. I wish I were as naive as she...I wish there were some things in this world that I weren't exposed to. We are to be in this world not of it. I want to believe the best about people and situations like the princess did.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...