Friday, October 29, 2010

Alive and active

Love it when something jumps off the page at me!! I've been feeling a bit down lately and it's easy to get into a negative spiral with my thoughts and emotions. I took much needed time at lunch today to get into the word. I felt led to put on the armor so I turned to Ephesians 6 and started reading (for the umpteenth time) verse 10: be strong in the lord and in HIS mighty power. HIS power, not mine. I don't have to do life myself. In my own power I am weak, in his power, I am mighty!
Lord thank you that your word is alive and active in me!!! Thank you for your mighty power, I want to live in you and stop trying to do it myself. Thank you for the reminder that I need your power.
Stand your ground
Strength Will Rise

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...